Sunday, October 29, 2017

New Audible Review - Human Cruelty - A Glimpse into Hell Series Book 4, Written By - Wade H. Garrett, Narrated By - Matthew Conley

Title - Human Cruelty
Series - A Glimpse into Hell Series, Book 4
Written By - Wade H. Garrett
Narrated By - Matthew Conley
Genre - Extreme Horror
Length: 6 hrs and 59 mins (Unabridged)
Release Date - August 7, 2017


Add it to your TBR!


⚛⚛⚛ Buy Links ⚛⚛⚛
Audible





SYNOPSIS

Brad Johnson, a thief and lowlife, tortured and killed Kenneth Evans' beloved pet, Roxie, during a burglary. Kenneth wanted to exact revenge against Brad in the most horrific way possible, so he sought out Seth Coker, a notorious vigilante. Kenneth didn't realize the door he was opening would unleash a wrath of vengeance like no other. He was instantly drawn into Seth's world. A world of torment and terror equal to the horrors found in the deepest and darkest parts of Hell. A world filled with violence and agony. A world of pure chaos.
In this story, Seth Coker and Kenneth Evans, torture lowlifes that have been cruel to animals. Filled with gruesome and sadistic acts of punishment. This book is not for the meek. Only the seasoned extreme-horror reader should embark on this journey.



Rating
4 out of 5 Hearts

This is Definitely Not for the Faint of Heart!

Wade H. Garrett is a new to me author. This definitely will not be my last story by this indie author.i went in not knowing anything about Mr. Garrett's writing style, his character development, or world building. I enjoyed  the experience. Great job!

Extreme Horror is a fascinating genre, in my opinion. It's so gruesome and horrific that it keeps my mind open to just how deep an author will go inside themselves to bring forth fresh, unique, terrifying, dark, and twisted worlds. Action packed from beginning to end, I found myself in the midst of it all, as each scene played out, sometimes I had to reverse just to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. 

The banter between the characters is often harsh and blunt, there a few times I chuckled because some dialogue stuck a funny bone. All in all I was fascinated by the presentation, crisp and dark writing style.

Seth is something else! He doesn't play around when he exacts revenge on those who have harmed animals. It blew my mind!!!

If you like Extreme Horror, then I recommend this to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)