Thursday, September 06, 2012

Review: Christian's a FREAK (Crimson Shadow Series) by Nathan Squiers


Christian's a FREAK (Crimson Shadow Series)Christian's a FREAK by Nathan Squiers
My rating: 5 of 5 Hearts

Wickedly Astonishing! Nathan keeps it coming in just giving enough to make me crave more. I love the World that Nathan Squiers has created! It is brilliantly portrayed with his unique and descriptive writing style. As soon as a Crimson Shadow new release comes out I buy them and read them as soon a I can.

In Christian's a FREAK, we find a horrific scene of a young man in a situation he can not remember happening to him. As the story evolves the twists and turns left me wanting more..... more of the dark world that I have to enjoy. That of The Crimson Shadow...

This series is not meant for the faint of heart! If you like horror, vampires, and psychological thrilling reads then this is one I Highly Recommend!

Amazon Link!
http://www.amazon.com/Christians-Crimson-Shadow-Series-ebook/dp/B0095BXJ1W/ref=sr_1_14?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1346974417&sr=1-14&keywords=crushing+hearts+and+black+butterfly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)