Friday, September 28, 2012

Life

It is NOT the BIG things in life that make you or break you, it is the little things that happen everyday, the negative remark, evil eyes, or the bad attitudes we encounter that chip away at our very core, until we either STAY and SNAP or LEAVE and BE EMPOWERED.  The only other option I see is to STAY and MAKE GOOD CHOICES, educated choices. There are 2 sides to the term I.E.P.

1. Individualized Education Plan
2. Informed Effective Parenting 

I am just pondering on this subject, and threw it out there. Because it is true Children Learn What They Live. I grew up in negativity but I choose to be positive.

Any other options, thoughts, or comments out there? 

I miss you guys I will be back soon... Muah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)