Tuesday, November 14, 2017

New Release - Absolution - Heaven's Rejects MC Series, #3 - by Avelyn Paige

Date Announcement.jpg
Title - Absolution
Series - Heavens Rejects, #1
Author - Avelyn Page
Genre - MC Romance
Relwase Date - November 13, 2017


#BadassBikers #SecondChanceAtLove
#COMINGSOON #AvelynPaige #HeavensRejects


☆Synopsis☆


RICCA


You can’t outrun your past, a mistake I learned the hard way.


Stripped of my innocence in the middle of the Californian desert, I waited for death.
Then he appeared.
My vengeful angel.


He’s everything I’m not.
He’s everything I want.
He’s everything I can never have.


RATCHET


I will not let my past define me.


Abandoned by my mother as a child, I would be dead if it weren’t for Jagger. He took me into the Heaven’s Rejects and saved my life.
Now I want to save hers.


The superficial cuts and bruises on her delicate skin, don’t compare to the pain lurking in her heart.
The pain I want to save her from.
Somehow, I will find a way to get through to her.


Come hell or high water, she will be mine.


❥Add it to your TBR❥


Pre-order for $1.99
Books2ReadUniversal:
https://www.books2read.com/u/mdNGrE


❥Teasers❥


AvelynPaige_Absolution_Teaser1.jpg


AvelynPaige_Absolution_Teaser2.jpg

AvelynPaige_Absolution_ECoverA.jpg









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)