Monday, July 09, 2012

Victim (Crimson Shadow Series) by Nathan Squiers

Victim (Crimson Shadow series)Victim by Nathan Squiers

My rating: 5 of 5 Hearts


WOW! Wicked Indeed.. OMGosh I am amazed at how Xander deals with the events taking place in this short story, the more I read this series, the better picture of Xander Stryker I get.. and the more I LOVE him! As fictional characters go, this one grabbed me from the start and has not let go.

Nathan Squiers is an amazing writer, spinning a tale so horrific, yet so unfortunately real, while bringing me in up close to the scenes that I found my jaw hanging open.

This read is not for everyone, and definitely not the faint of heart either. If you are looking forward to have your mind blown away, and love horrific psychological vampiric thrillers, then this read is for you.

This is definitely an 18+ read, due its graphic nature.

5 out of 5 Hearts
Lovetiggi's Book Reviews



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)