Saturday, July 14, 2012

Review: Snakes and Sinners (Hunter's Blood Series book #2)

 This series is extremely graffic in nature and intended for 18+ readers.

Snakes and Sinners by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
In book two we follow Vanessa and Hunter as they try to forge a new life together after Vanessa has been fully infected with Hunter's Blood. 
Being a vampire is still something Vanessa is not wanting to fully accept and the battle between her fleeting humanity and strong desires to feed and explore her sexual needs gets worse by the hour.
In this addiction we see her desperately trying to hold on and then the worst thing happens...love, or better yet, the need for it.


OMG Fang~freaky~tastic! I just literally finished this second installment to Hunter's Blood. What an intriguing, spell-binding read it is at that. Definitely intended to be an 18+ read.
This installment had me so completely enthralled, you could have whipped me with a stick and I would have noticed or felt it. LOL The twists and turns were so unexpected, I did not see them coming until I was there. Explicit sex scenes are Hawt Dayum and very graphic. Rue Volley has a knack for writing that just blows my mind even more with each new story I read, becoming a legend in her own time.
This short story is not intended for everyone as it gets to the nitty-gritty on so many levels, I absolutely am amazed by how she just lays it out so picturesque.


5 out of 5 Hearts
Lovetiggi's Book Reviews

2 comments:

  1. OMG...thank you love! So glad you enjoyed it! I am 10 pages away from finishing book three "Catch & Release" and you so get an advanced copy when I get it done:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEEEE Thank you Loved it.. That is why I posted it on both blogs!! LOL xoxo I am so looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)