Thursday, July 12, 2012

Soul Mates: Scent by Elizabeth A. Lance


Soul Mates: ScentSoul Mates: Scent by Elizabeth A. Lance
My rating: 5 of 5 Hearts

I absolutely adored this book! Check out my full review here
I am so thankful to Elizabeth for allowing me to review it. Thank You YOU ROCK!!!

Wow what an awesome and unique read, a wonderful multi-layered story of self-discovery, coming of age, and young love with perfectly placed twists and turns. Come on and meet Max, Anna, and Tony

Max ~ An amorous, witty and true to heart character who is destined to be powerful, he just doesn’t know it yet.

Anna ~ OMy what a sexy, drop dead gorgeous and playful character you are surely to fall in love with.

Tony ~ Max’s best friend and team mate who backs Max up through it all, good or bad! Dude you will love this loyal, down to earth character.

I really enjoyed this book, with a sense of humor, modern day references, and playful banter between Max and Anna. Once I had the chance to actually sit down and read it, I couldn’t put it down, the suspense, action, and mystery kept me flipping through the pages! I LOVED IT!

I would recommend this book to all readers YA and up, I am so waiting for installment two to hit the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)