Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Review: Magic Murderer (Crimson Shadow short) by Nathan Squiers









Magic Murderer by Nathan Squiers


My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Magic Murderer (Crimson Shadow short)For one man--a man corrupted by power and driven by a lust to kill--the price of his pursuits for power has become both a reason and a means of destroying lives. As this madman quickly discovers, the potential for murder and maiming are almost infinite when a flick of the wrist or a blink of an eye can rip flesh and snap bones, and the creative means of slaughtering innocents is a blood-red and limitless sky.

With fragmented thoughts and distorted truths festering in the twisted mind of this magical maniac, a sadistic killing spree ensues. As his campaign of carnage takes its toll on a family there seems to be no end to the bloodshed in sight…

… until he finds himself bathed in a Crimson Shadow.



OMG! This is one sadistically twisted read! Tainted is putting it mildly, I could picture the scenes as they played out, my nurse showed up at about 81% through, leaving them to fully develop in my mind. Nathan Squiers is an awesome writer and this short proves just how deep ones imagination can get.


I am beginning to see that Xander Stryker aka Crimson Shadow is becoming a Hero, at least to me! I can not wait to read more Xander tales.


I recommend this to ADULT READERS, due to its graphic nature...


5 out of 5 Hearts
Lovetiggi's Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)