Monday, June 11, 2012

I Love My Authors Update!


and


















I am not sure just how long Facebook will be kind to Indies, be they, Authors, Reviewers, Artists, and the like, but making us pay for the posts on our pages, is ridiculous in my opinion.

I have decided to create a Goodreads Group to Combine both my Blogs in one place I Love My Authors (on Goodreads). This will make it not only easier from an administration standpoint, it will also assist YOU, the Fans. Because now you can have all of my posts in one place. 

I have also created a combo of the two on I Love My Authors/Lovetiggi's Book Reviews on Pinterest. I am still in the process of getting everything set up on both places, so bare with me please?

Please come and join in the fun and Enjoy!

Lovetiggi


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I am now following on both.

    Great news!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follows! I appreciate it very much.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the follows! I appreciate it very much.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)