Saturday, July 22, 2017

New Review: Vampire Girl (Vampire Girl, #1) by Karpov Kinrade

Title: Vampire Girl
Series: Vampire Girl, #1
Author: Karpov Kinrade
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Fantasy
Release Date: April 2, 2016


Add it to your TBR!

Buy Link:
Amazon



Synopsis

You think it's safe to walk alone at night. It's not. 



You think the only threat is other humans. It's not. 



Monsters are real. Demons are real. Vampires are real. 



And I'm about to become one of them. 

My name is Arianna Spero. I was an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, until my mother lapsed into a coma. Now, I am her only hope. She made a deal with the devil, and on my 18th birthday he came to collect. But there's a way to save her. There's something the princes of hell want more than my mother. 

Me. 

So I signed my soul away and promised to pick a prince to marry. I would take the blood oath, become one of them, and give them an heir. I would become a princess of hell, and my mother would live. 

I expected fire and brimstone. I expected pain and misery. I didn't expect beauty. I didn't expect magic. 

I didn't expect love. 

But the princes are keeping secrets from me. 

Secrets that could shatter everything. 



Rating:
5 out of 5 Hearts

Quite An Interesting Story

Mysterious and Intriguing!!!

This is my first Karpov Kinrade read and I so Love this first installment... It definitely won't be my last.

The characters are believable, personable, intriguing, and can be stubborn at times. Well written, easy to follow and hard to out down. The writing style is picturesque in it's delivery of action packed fight scenes and tender moments between the characters. 

A story of self-discovery that will take you on an amazing yet, hellish journey with Ari as she travels to parts unknown, just watch out for the wicked turns and twisted surprises along the way.


Can't wait to get my hands on the other books in the series. 

Go get Ya Some!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)