Friday, July 21, 2017

New Release: Howl (Caged Trilogy, #3) by HG Lynch

Title: Howl
Series: (Caged Trilogy, #3)
Author: H.G. Lynch
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: July 21, 2017
Add it to your TBR!

Buy Link

Amazon
Free with Kindle Unlimited

Release Party Event




Synopsis:

Having left the pack behind, Tilly and Spencer, along with Desmond and his boyfriend, must seek new territory and a new home. 
With Halloween fast approaching, the certainty that Arakael would return on the night that the veil between worlds is thinnest looms in all of their minds. 
Tilly struggles with her new lycanthropy, and discovers more about herself and her family than she ever wanted to know. 
With secrets being revealed and relationships tested, they're going to have to come together to survive their biggest battle yet.



Excerpts

His eyes were still closed, his breathing rasping. Gently, I swiped my thumb across his lower lip, and it came away stained with his blood. I bit my lip to keep from crying, but a hot tear still rolled down my face and off my chin, splashing onto his neck. His eyes opened, and he stared up at me, a crease between his eyebrows. I tried to force a smile, but it wobbled. The crease deepened. “I’ll be okay, Tilly. It’s just a flesh wound.” His smile was more convincing, but I didn’t laugh.

**************

Then a howl split the muffled silence, and my heart sped up. I knew that sound well, knew it on a bone-deep level – it was my mate, calling for me. I took off, racing toward his eerie, beautiful howling. I weaved around trees agilely, kicking up snow behind me, until the looming, slumping structure of the house came into view…and there he was. Black as coal and sleek as lightning, like an ink stain against the perfect white snow. My mate, my love, my Spencer. He stood when he saw me and trotted over, barely disrupting the snow with his long-legged, lithe strides. Even as a wolf, he was bigger than me. He licked my muzzle in greeting, and I licked him back, lowering myself so my belly touched the snow.





Meet the Author


H.G. Lynch is a Paranormal Romance author from Scotland. She is an avid reader, and cat-lover. She spends most of her days writing, while wrestling her cat off her laptop. She loves horse-riding, Star Trek, and snow. 
Her books are dark paranormal romances.

Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)