Monday, May 14, 2012

Vengeful Hearts by Lovetiggi

Okay been dealing with LIFE lately..... this is the outcome of my thoughts.... I hope you enjoy it! 


Vengeful Hearts
Part 1
Why does family, in a fit of rage turn on those they love?
Is it just another trying stage, or a test from above?


What hurts me the most is the pain deep inside
When they start to boast with uncaring pride.


Deep within us all, I guess vengeful hearts really do exist
Remaing calm, is the test reaction = getting pissed. 


Turning it completely around is the heart's true path
Without bitterness abound causing even more wrath.


Part 2
My world blown apart; life reared up it's ugly head; the pain, the anger, the stress leaving me numb and hallow.


Sitting. Pondering causes of a vengeful heart;
the outcome of their choice, is sadly hard to swallow.


Reaction warrants an injury or two; not in control and hostile;
Response is to think about things before we react


Once beyond the point of no return; emotions rise;
bridges burned; gone to far; no way to retact.


Bitterness eats you alive inside, growing distant and alone; 
no blood surrounding you on your death bed


All because you failed to see; the choices you make
do affect whether you fail or succeed; when life rears up it's ugly head.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are going through so much turmoil with your family Wendy! You will get through this, remember we love you! And the poetry is beautiful, I hope you never stop writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I Love my Family, virtual included! Writing is the only way to release the feelings within and let go. Love you Sis. Muah =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)