Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Review: Micah (Damage Contril, #1) by Jo Raven


Title: Micah
Series: Damage Control, #1
Author: Jo Raven
Genre: Adult Contemporary  Romance
Release Date: 
February 2, 2015

Add it to your Goodreads TBR



Meet the Damage Control Boys - set in the world of the bestselling series Inked Brotherhood

Author note: this book was published in the Red Hot Alphas Boxed Set, so if you bought the boxed set, then you already own it.

There’s me: Micah Owens. Tattoo artist at Damage Control. No parents or siblings. A past that still gives me nightmares.

And then there’s her: Evangeline, the girl who saved my life and haunts my more pleasant dreams. Only she doesn’t know who I really am, and telling her might well send her fleeing for the hills. She deserves better than a loser like me. She’s pretty. She’s clever. She’s goddamn sexy and has a heart of gold.

Which is why I can’t tell her. A smile from her and I’ll do all I can to make her mine – including pretending to be someone I’m not, someone worth having.

Isn’t love weird?

Standalone novel. No cliffhanger.

*Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young readers.*

MICAH is book 1 in the series Damage Control - a series set in the same world as Inked Brotherhood. The boys of Damage Control were taken in by Zane Madden and Rafe Vestri and offered apprenticeship and work in the tattoo shop Damage Control.

Next in the Damage Control series: Jesse, Seth, Shane and Ocean.



Love this book... Love the world and Love the characters.

New to me author! 


Rating

5 our of 5 Hearts
❤❤❤❤❤

I found this first installment of the Damage Control Series to be well written and picturesque in it's presentation. 


The world building is consistent and easy to follow. Full of realistic emotions, twisted suspense, mystery, betrayal, love, and hot romantic and steamy scenes.


Miss Raven has done a beautiful job of developing the characters feelings and expressing them in a realistic and heart wrenching way. 


Micah and Ev both have difficult pasts that intensify as the story unfolds. Micah is one HAWT DAYUM tattoo artist. 


I recommend this read to the readers out there who Love steam and believability in their books!







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)