Friday, February 08, 2013

SCREAM IT ACROSS THE INTERNET - HELP AN INDIE AUTHOR TODAY!

I Love My Indies!!

I heard today that Amazon has removed the tagging section completely off of the Product Detail Page. How sad...

I was shocked, so I had to check for myself. GONE! You up to a good challenge and SCREAM IT ACROSS THE INTERNET!

If you strongly adore an Indie Author let them know, post your review everywhere possible. The more exposure we, as fans, provide, the larger the audience we reach collectively.

I propose a challenge for those interested:

Post your favorite author below and express how much you appreciate their work.

Leave comments on Goodreads, where many authors have a listing of every single book that has been entered under their name. Believe me - authors care about what we, as readers, have to say.

Other ways to Help an Indie Author:
Do not to disrespect or criticize their work in open forums. If you do not like the book, find a positive way to state your opinion without being degrading, rude, offensive, or harassing or just walk away and say nothing. It reminds me of the old adage:

If you can't say anything nice; don't say anything at all.

Don't PIRATE! If you really want to read a book, borrow it from your library, a friend, or buy it. It is not only ILLEGAL it hurts everyone in the long run.   

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend... Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)