Thursday, April 12, 2012

Torn (Razor Saga #2) by Rue Volley


Torn (Razor Saga, #2)Torn by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have had the extreme honor of reviewing this second installment of Razor Saga by the amazing Rue Volley. OMG!!! What a sick a twisted puppy Tyler became! Definitely loved it. Poor Lilah, will she ever find Love and Happiness? Those were the first words out of my mouth.. LOL! I can tell Rue is having a blast with this series… it amazes me how writers spin their tales so brilliantly, I really do Love My Authors because they have put their hearts out on the line for all to see. Bravo Rue.

The story picks up right where Razor left off. Lilah is leaving the scene… with the events from Razor’s bloodbath still on her mind, she allows herself to be carefree without paying attention to her surroundings. With the inner turmil of missing Rin, coupled with Tyler’s sick games, will she survive long enough to ever find Love and Happiness?

I would recommend this series to ADULTS ONLY! Very graphic and bothering scenes, yet potrayed tastefully.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)