Thursday, April 12, 2012

Razor (Razor Saga #1) by Rue Volley


RazorRazor by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had the opportunity to read this little gem, and OMy what a read it is. NOT A YA READ that is for sure.

WOW WOW WOW This short grabbed me at first sight. I loved it’s twisted storyline.

Razor looks into a twisted love with pleasure and pain, fetishes, bondage and yes, submission too. Lilah is distraught and missing her deceased lover Rin, going and looking for a way to fulfill her needs. But she soon discovers that all is what it seems to be. The final twist threw me for one hellacious loop, I did not even see it coming.

This is the first installment of the short story Razor series. It has strong language and graphic scenes. Quite the good dirty read. Made me blush more than once that is for sure.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)