Sunday, October 04, 2015

Review: The Rise of the Phoenix: A Society Novel Short by Mason Sabre


The Rise of the Phoenix: Volume 1 (A Society Novel) 

by Mason Sabre 
Cover Design: Book Cover By Design 

Add it to your TBR


Synopsis


Cast out by his own family after a wolf’s bite infects him, a young thirteen-year-old boy is forced to roam the streets and fend for himself. In a world of Humans and Others, he belongs to neither. No longer considered Human, but nor a purebred Other, a race of powerful supernatural beings, he will be unwanted and hunted by both. 


Danger lurks at every turn. Young, vulnerable and afraid, he tries to come to terms with the physical changes taking place in him while at the same time trying to find a way to survive. 


In a menacing world filled with threats and hate, is there any hope of salvation for this orphaned fledgling? 


Please note, this is a Society Short.





Rating
❤❤❤❤❤
5 out of 5 Hearts


New to me Author


I have been staring at this cover for a while now... It just speaks, "read me... " After hearing several other readers say that this is a series to watch. I had to buy it... I am not disappointed either.


Mason Sabre delivers a no holds barred, action packed, gripping story that will rivot you right where you sit until the last word. 


What would you do if your whole world turned upside down with a single twist of fate?


We have a thirteen year old boy who has been through a world of pain and scarred. Some parts almost brought me to tears, while others had me questioning "WTF" just happened. Bring it ON!!

I don't use spoilers in my reviews, as they can ruin a book for some. All I can say is
Heck Yeah!! More Please!!!


If you like a read that will keep you on the edge of your seat...this series is a sure bet to Amaze you. Brilliant start

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)