Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Audible Review: Rape Van Written by: Tim Miller Narrated by: Daniel Dorse

Rape Van 
Written by: Tim Miller
Narrated by: Daniel Dorse
Genre: Horror
Release Date:01-20-17
Length: 2 hrs and 37 mins 



Synopsis

Andy and Bridget like to travel. Their windowless van is their home. Speeding across the Texas countryside they pick up hitchhikers and weary travelers who see the pair as a nice couple showing southern hospitality. However, Andy and Bridget are not what they seem. In their plain-looking van, there is no telling which town they will pass through or who will they pick up next.

Buy Links




Rating
5 out of 5 Hearts

Sadistically Twisted! 

I adore Tim Miller's disturbing, twisted, and horrific writing style. His stories amaze me every time I listen to or read one, because I know he puts all he has into each one. Rape Van has it all! Extremely Horrific scenes that left my mouth agape, rewinding it just to be sure I heard correctly.  Yep, I sure did. 

It absolutely blows my mind what this author comes up with. Kudos to Mr. Miller for always bringing a fresh, albeit, terrifying, demented, picturesque, and graphic new story.

The narrator, Daniel Dorse, has a deep voice that just brings these characters to life. It was easy to follow the differences between the voices. I just turn the lights off, close my eyes and dive into the dark world as the story unfolds.

One of the most memorable scenes is when Maddie and Susie meet. A tender moment even for a psychopathic killer.  Excellence!! 

More Please?!

Lovetiggi's Book Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)