Monday, May 23, 2016

Review: Collide & Burn by Claudy Conn

Title: Collide & Burn
Author: Claudy Conn
Genre: Adult Romantic Suspense
Release Date: December 10, 2015

Charlie knows when she first sees Wade Devon that he is trouble. 
She can tell that Wade likes to win. It is what he does. 
He is used to getting what he wants and he makes it obvious that he wants her…no strings attached. So she has to ask herself, should she, or shouldn’t she? 

I poured the grain into Sassy’s feed bucket attached to the post and climbed over the weathered rail to give her neck a stroke and pat while she chowed down. 
“Boy, I haven’t ridden you in days. I promise, I’ll find some time tomorrow, and we’ll both have a run.” 
“Hi!” The male voice made me nearly collapse into my knees. 
I didn’t know I could spin around so fast, but I did, and I realized what people mean when they say their mouth dropped open. Mine did, and a fly dove right in. 
I started to choke. 
He was on me, slapping my back as I choked to death, when the damned thing came flying out, landed on the ground, recovered, and flew off. 
“Are you okay?” he asked. 
No, I’m not okay. I’m embarrassed as hell. But what came out of my mouth was “Ah … yo … ah …” Could I sound dorkier? 
He grinned, and I had a chance to do a real double take. Holy mother of all that is perfect, he was perfect—hunky, hot, drop-dead perfect. Tall, broad manhood stood in front of me, and all my hormones began to flutter. 
From the top of his black silky head, which towered over my five feet five inches and made me think he was well over six feet, to the dark boots on his feet, he was flawless masculinity. No other way to describe the man in front of me. His body was tight and lean and made for anything a girl could ever want. 
His presence made me feel girly silly and twelve. 
I licked my lips and then met his eyes, his so blue eyes. It was like looking into the limitless sky. I don’t go gaga over handsome men—in fact, quite the opposite: I get my back up and get wary. But this one did something to my insides. 

Amazon
For more information about Claudy and her books, visit her website at: www.claudyconn.com

She loves hearing from her readers... follow her on Facebook at: Claudy Conn - Paranormal Romance Author

Rating:
5 out of 5 Hearts

Title: Collide & Burn
Author: Claudy Conn
Genre: Adult Romantic Suspense
Release Date: December 10, 2015

OMGosh! I Love this little gem of a story. It is very well written, fast paced, and easy to follow.

Claudy Conn has an enticingly wicked writing style that grabs my attention right off the bat. I Love that in a book.

A wonderful story of self discovery... full of humorous twists and mysterious turns... not to mention the pictuesque,  mind blowing, and sexy scenes.

Charlie has a decision to make... She can tell Wade is hell on wheels from the first time she saw him... yet there is something that sparks.

Wade is used to handling women like a business... Upfront, and honest... This is how we will do this...

When he decides that he needs a place away from the daily grind, he chooses to invest in a Horse Farm. When he hears an infectious laugh... he spins on a dime.

What happens is waiting to be discovered within.

I recommend this book to readers 18+ who enjoy romantic suspense mixed with a little humor to compliment their steam.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)