Saturday, November 14, 2015

In the Spotlight: Pick Your Place by The Kodiax

I am so exctied to share this with you!! 

The Kodiax latest release has just hit my ears. A mixture of alternative rock, rock, and heartfelt lyrics put these collaborative musicians in my playlist on replay.  


Title: Pick Your Place
Label: The Kodiax
Genre: Alternative Rock, Rock
Release Date: October 30, 2015


Title Tracks
1 Take, Take, Take

2 Write It Down

3 Pick Your Place

4 Fathers

5 The Resurrected

6 Fear of Mirrors

7 Feel the Fire

8 Monsters

9 Driven

10 Bounty and Bliss

11 Goodnight, Satellite


I really enjoy listening to music. Sometimes I wish In could have had the drum lessons I dreamed of as a child.

An interview, complete with pics of the band is in the works.

You can score Pick Your Place on Amazon.


and Artists!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)