Saturday, August 04, 2012

Interview with Jade Mira



Welcome to I Love My Authors

I am so pleased to have Jade Mira here today.. Welcome Jade.
Jade is a newly published author with Hot Ink Press, an erotic imprint of Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing.  Bella Morte is a beautiful death anthology just released, which features Whispers in the Night and Dominating Factors both written by our lovely guest. 

This is an 18+ read only!!
Goodreads:

Now for the Interview
When did you start writing? 
I started writing in an online diary back in 1999. It quickly became my home away from home. I was able to express myself without censorship. I’m not big on censoring myself as many people already know *laughs*

What inspired you to do it? 
Actually it was a “who” for me. Her name is “Baylee” I met her through the online diary where it all started for me *smiles* She is an amazing artist and poetess.
It’s what, 11 years later? We are still friends today and I love her to the moon and back!

What projects have you done? 
Well, *smiles* “Bella Morte” is my first. My first time being published! It’s just so surreal. I’m so honored to be in the company of such amazing writers. SJ Davis and Rue Volley have made my dream a reality. I can never express what that means to me in words. Those two ladies right there ROCK it so hard!

Any new projects coming up? 
Yes, I’m working on an erotic short right now *grins* Keep your fingers crossed for me y’all *winks*

Are you an independent artist or are you represented by an agency?
Indie All the Way and nothing else!

Any favorite bands?
Do you use music to inspire you as you write? I have many favorite bands! I’m a Rocker chic at heart. But, I do love all music. Aaron Lewis of “Staind” is my hero! It was when I was listening to his words that I was able to find my own and weave them into the poetry that I've written. This quote is from one of my favorite authors and music man extraordinaire, Madison Daniel. “Music is forever. Music is life. Music is something worth believing in...Music is my words, my soul...my muse.”  And it shows in his book! Madison is rocking the literary world with “Ember”

What advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? 
Write everything down! Let those thought’s flow from your mind to your fingers. Once you do that, you’re half way there. That’s how it seems to work for me. If I keep the words in too long, they’re lost to me. So, I would say just to give your words the freedom they’re begging for *smiles*

Anything you would like to share with readers on a personal note that would allow them to get to know you better? 
Oh boy! My favorite question *laughs*I always have a problem answering this! Like Bio’s for instance, they’re usually always blank. I am always just Me. Here and in my everyday life. I am who I am because I don’t know any other way to be *winks* So, I’ll just say that I’m passionate with everything I touch *grins*

Do you find it hard to share your work with others? 
That depends on who’s going to be reading it *laughs* on my diary, no, not at all. But when I shared my poetry with two author friends of mine, absolutely! I was so nervous I thought I was going to have a panic attack *laughs* I mean these are authors that I crush over. Oh and I know you readers know exactly what I mean when I say, I stalk them! In a good fan stalking kind of way of course *laughs*

Did your writing come from just a need to express yourself or a particular experience that you had? 
All my pieces have definitely come from personal experiences. Everything I’ve written has a piece of my heart and soul in it for sure *smiles*

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule and spending time with us!! ROCK ON and I have just purchased Bella Morte and will be posting my review on my Review Blog: Lovetiggi's Book Reviews

You can stalk Jade on:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release! I like your advice about writing everything down. Too many times I have had a thought and forgot it! I am sure you will do great on the short story! KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!! Jade...you rock!
    Sharon (kittara)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, another smexy interview. You know that book is rocking...Huge congrats. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so Welcome Jade.. I have a blast doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :-)